Sunday 8 January 2012

~SHARING IS CARING~


  • Allah is my Ever Lasting Hope.... ♥

  • ‎Other Books were given for our Information.. The Qur'an was given for our Transformation...

  • Trust & Respect cannot be imposed.. It must be EARNED...

  • Use your heart to guide you, but use your brain to do it the halal way....  

  • ''Hijab'' Is Not Only The Duty Of Women... It's A Beauty Of Women...!!!

  • “You are what your heart knows you are, not what others say you are... Surely Allah looks at your heart and your deeds in private and in public... May Allah make who we are in private better than whom others perceive us to be....” Amiinn...

  • When you love somebody, the best thing to do is to do du'a for him....

    Ya Allah bless him for me and forgive him for what ever he has done...
    Ya Allah bring nur (light) in every thing he does and every where he goes Ya Rabb...
    Ya Allah make his life the best under your mercy Ya Rabb...
    Ya Allah let me meet him by your halal Ya Rabb...
    Ya Allah let us meet in Jannah al Firdous Ya Rabb...

    p/s: this is the only way you can show your love, in the way ALLAH will bless you..! 

  • Nothing is impossible when ALLAH Subhanallah WaTaala is with you... ♥

  • The best gifts come from the heart not from the wallet....

  • I live for Allah... I die for Allah... I complain to Allah & I cry to Allah... Because while the creation can comfort me, only Allah can heal me, guide me & save me...! La hawla wa la quwwata illa Billah....






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang Ads